September 17, 2021
Tyme now offers over 20 different actions for the Shortcuts app on iOS.
Fully automate creating tasks, completing projects or exporting time tracking data using shortcuts.
🎁 The same shortcuts will be available for the Mac app as soon as macOS 12 Monterey is released.
- New menu shortcut for Show Times
- New menu shortcut for Add Time Entry
- The watch app now displays categories
- Added a dedicated settings screen for the watch app
- Fixed a sync bug where a deleted time entry would not sync in rare cases
August 16, 2021
- Added UNDO support for actions in the menu bar and the note dialog
- Optimized the sync for very large datasets
- Toggling the revenue/time display is now persisted between launches of the app
- Lots of small bugfixes under the hood
We're currently extending Tyme's shortcuts. If you have an idea for an automation you'd love to have, drop us a mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
September 25, 2020
A new day, a new bug. This update fixes an issue for older Apple Watches, that lead to a crash when opening the app.
It also brings back the new statistics for the watch app that where hidden because of mysterious circumstances.
September 24, 2020
Hello iOS 14. Tyme now offers widgets for your home screen!
- Instantly see when you started working or when it's time to call it a day.
- Detailed today, week and month workload overview
- Running timers
- Different widgets sizes
- PDF Export: Customizable the font size
- PDF Export: New grouping mode: Timesheet
- Fixed a bug (again) in the statistics regarding the display of planned durations
- A bug has been fixed, that lead to crashes for some users while editing a time entry
- Another bug has been fixed, that created a running timer, when adding a new time entry
June 18, 2020
The Vacation Update
Finally you can enter non-working days like a vacation or sick days in Tyme.
Share a vacation with your team, create absence days for your whole team or just create a vacation for yourself.
Non-working days are displayed in the time entries and statistics. See instantly where you took a vacation and how many days of absence you have.
Along with the vacation feature, you can enable an additional new gap-chart in the time entries, that shows you when you work during the day.
Gaps and missing times are instantly identifiable using this chart.
- Added unsaved changes hint for macOS
- First day of the week is now configurable
- Calendar sync optimizations
- An error in the display of some columns in the times screen was fixed
- UI Tweaks
June 04, 2020
- Fixed an issue in the PDF renderer for large notes
- Fixed cursor focus in notes text field
- Fixed hanging sync in rare cases
- Calendar Sync optimizations
If you have any questions or a feature request, drop us a mail: email@example.com
April 22, 2020
Tyme has now full undo (CMD+Z) support. Undo also works on iOS, so no matter where you accidentally deleted a project, stopped a timer or duplicated a whole year worth of data: Undo everything.
If we could we'd undo 2020, but just let's hope things will get better soon. Stay healthy!
Additional changes: Geofences for sub-tasks and as always: Polishing and bugfixes of smaller things…
March 14, 2020
Well, here is the first update for Tyme 3… exciting.
A few smaller UI bugfixes and a crash in the statistics has been fixed.
Feedback is always appreciated: Contact